


These kids are so crazy. Every sunday after church at our house, all 4 of the kids have been playing dress up with Jenna's silly dress up outfits. Joseph and Ryan generally put on the ninja or samuri outfits, but Jenna and Jacob are constantly putting on the craziest things. This sunday Jenna was a ballerina (not that unusal) but Jacob kept coming out in these teeny tiny leotards and dresses. He would laugh his little head off with every outfit and we were getting such a kick out of him being so tickled with himself. This is what my life has turned into. A constant three ring circus. I love it!!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Are these kids nuts or what?
Posted by Susannah and Joe at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
He susannah
It amanda crane I found your blog on camies. Your mom says things are going great for you in California I am so gladShe told me all about Jenas birthday cake so fun I just made one of those. Things we do for our kids.
Post a Comment