Joe and Susannah

Joe and Susannah

Monday, December 7, 2009

Seasons Greetings to family and friends

I know, I know, It is crummy of me not to put any real photos on my blog, but I don't have the time or energy right now to download any from the camera so this is what you get! I did update our family photo so that is something.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent the holiday in Utah with my parents, Ashleigh, and Scott's family (and Grandma Lois of course). We were also lucky enough to hook up with my cousin John and his family in Beaver (they were on their way to St George for the holiday). We were in Utah for 6 days and loved every minute.

We are staying in California for Christmas this year and should be getting a visit from my parents at some point during the holidays. The kids, Joe and I are so excited for Christmas this year. I love this time of year. I love the feeling in the air. We were able to give to two families for the Salvation Army this year at my work and it was so fun. I think I get more excited over giving to others than I ever do about getting gifts for myself.

I also love this time of year because everyone is reflecting on Christ and his birth. Every song has that special meaning behind it. I find myself in tears most mornings on my way to work because I put in my CDs and I just feel so inspired and close to the Lord. I am so thankful that I have my Savior in my life. I would be lost without him.

May you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love,
Susannah, Joe, Joseph, Jenna, Jacob, and Ryan

1 comments:

Cammie said...

I love you read your post. I am glad you had a good Christmas!