Jenna Leigh Elder was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints on August 1, 2009. She was baptized by her father, Joseph Meehan and confirmed a member by her Grandpa DeLoss Christensen. She was so beautiful all dressed in her white baptismal outfit. I am so proud of her decision to get baptized. Joe did a great job! This was his first baptism so he was just as excited that he got to baptize Jenna as she was about him doing it. My dad did a wonderful confirmation and blessing. Afterward we went back to our house and had a spaghetti dinner and Jenna wanted another Luau, so we decorated a little bit and had a fire pit for the kids to roast marshmellows on. It was a great day!! It reminded me of my baptism and the covenants I made with my Heavenly Father. I am so blessed to have been raised by such wonderful parents who taught me the true and happiest path in life. I know Jenna will be a strong woman in the church one day and she has just started on that journey. Congratulations Jenna! We love you very much!!




Monday, August 3, 2009
Jenna's Baptism August 1, 2009
Posted by Susannah and Joe at 8:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute girl! Congrats to Jenna!
Congrat Jenna. Looks like a beautiful day and fun celebration. I miss you and love you all.
Post a Comment